- What DoLS means
- The legislation surrounding DoLS
- DoLS and human rights
- Why there is sometimes the need for DoLS
- The process of DoLS
- DoLS in a healthcare setting
- DoLS and restraint
- When DoLS cannot be used
- DoLS and children
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory assessment at the end of the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification.
- The certificate is valid for 3 years.
Half-day - 4 hours
4 hours for up to 12 participants: £249
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at the point of invoicing.