- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Being able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Being able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Being able to use an AED
- Being able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Being able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Knowing how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Knowing how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each participant will be required to complete a health declaration form.
- There are practical elements to the course.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory and practical assessment to pass the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification which is valid for 3 years.
Full-day - 7 hours inclusive of two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch break (please note lunch is not provided).
7 hours for up to 12 participants: £449.00
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at point of invoicing.