- What anaphylaxis is
- What the triggers for anaphylaxis are
- What the life threatening problems associated with anaphylaxis are
- Anaphylaxis and the airway, breathing, circulation, neurological status and exposure
- The importance of calling for help
- The treatment of anaphylaxis
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on this course, the total cost of the course includes up to 12 participants.
- Each participant will be required to complete a health declaration form to ensure they are fit to participate fully, as this course involves practical activities.
- Each learner will be provided with a workbook which they will complete throughout the course.
- A range of assessment methods are used, including, practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice).
- Successful participation of the course and assessment will result in certification valid for a period of three years.
7 hours (Inclusive of two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch break, please note lunch is not provided).
£399 for up to 12 participants
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.