- What autism is and its prevalence
- The characteristics of autism
- The causes of autism
- Diagnosis of autism in adults and children
- Autism and development
- Autism and social interaction
- Autism and communication
- Autism and the use of imagination
- Autism and mental health
- The importance of routines
- Sensory difficulties and autism
- Treatments for autism
- Useful interventions when supporting those living with autism
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory assessment at the end of the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification.
Full-day - 7 hours
7 hours for up to 12 participants: £399
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at the time of invoicing.