- Understanding what equality, diversity, inclusion and rights are
- Understanding the importance of equality, diversity, inclusion and rights
- Understanding what prejudice, stereotyping and labelling is
- Defining discrimination and the different types of discrimination
- Key legislation relating to equality, diversity, inclusion and rights
- Promoting anti-discriminatory and inclusive practice
- Incident reporting
- Accessing information, advice and support about diversity, equality and inclusion.
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory assessment at the end of the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year as knowledge and competence should be assessed at least annually.
Half-day - 4 hours
4 hours for up to 12 participants: £249
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at the point of invoicing.