- Mood disorders (such as bipolar and split personality disorder)
- Learning disabilities (autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADD, ADHD)
- Eating disorders
- Understanding individuals with mental health conditions needs and experiences
- How to promote positive health and wellbeing
- Understanding the importance of self-esteem and early detection of mental health conditions
- The legislative frameworks, policies and guidelines related to mental health including mental capacity
- Where additional information and support can be accessed
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory assessment at the end of the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification.
- The certificate is valid for 2 years.
Half-day - 4 hours
£50 per person, payment due on booking.
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at the point of invoicing.