- Mood disorders (such as bipolar and split personality disorder)
- Learning disabilities (autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADD, ADHD)
- Eating disorders
- Understanding individuals with mental health conditions needs and experiences
- How to promote positive health and wellbeing
- Identifying adjustments which may be necessary in care delivery
- Understanding the importance of self-esteem and early detection of mental health conditions
- The legislative frameworks, policies and guidelines related to mental health including mental capacity
- Where staff can find additional information and support
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory assessment at the end of the course.
- Successful participation of the course and all the assessments will result in certification.
- The certificate is valid for 2 years.
- Please let us know if there are any conditions which are not relevant to you or if there are any other mental health conditions you would like us to cover.
We are happy to tailor our training to meet your business, staff and service-users needs.
Half-day - 4 hours
4 hours for up to 12 participants: £249
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Any discounts will be applied at the point of invoicing.