- Safety considerations for providing basic life support
- Precautions to take in the lead up to providing basic life support
- The initial assessment that is carried out
- The recovery position for adult, child and infant
- Performing CPR (with and without rescue breaths) for adult, child and infant
- How to handover CPR to someone else
- Using an AED on an adult and child
- Managing a choking adult, child and infant
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- This course will require each participant to complete a health declaration form.
- There are practical elements to this course.
- Each learner will receive a workbook which they will complete throughout the duration of the course.
- Each person will need to complete a theory and practical assessment to pass the course.
- Successful participation of the full course and all assessments will result in certifications which is valid for 3 years.
Course duration: 4 hours
Course cost: £50 per person, payment due at time of booking.