- What is stress?
- Short-term vs long-term stress
- Recognising the difference between stress and pressure
- Good stress vs bad stress
- Stressors (to include physical, environmental, behavioural, cognitive, social and work-related)
- Understanding stress and anxiety
- Understanding the stress response including recognition of the symptoms
- The importance of reducing stress
- Techniques to manage stress including the 5 ways to wellbeing
- The benefits of using stress management
- A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated on the course to ensure quality of teaching.
- If choosing the full day course, each participant will be required to complete a health declaration form as there are practical elements to the full day course.
- There is the option to request a certificate of attendance.
Half-day - 4 hours (theory only)
Full-day - 7 hours (theory and practical)
The full day is inclusive of two 15-minute breaks and a 30-minute lunch break (please note lunch is not provided).
Half-day course for up to 12 participants: £249
Full-day course for up to 12 participants: £399
All courses booked require a 50% deposit to secure your date, please see our terms and conditions for further details.